At the Episcopal Church of the Good Shepherd in Hemet, California, we strive to be instruments of God’s peace. We are a fellowship of people from various walks and ways, learning from each other as we all learn from Jesus. Our worship is both traditional (keeping us grounded) and genuine (keeping us current). Come be a part of a new kind of church which might just be the oldest kind of church—one where everyone has a place and no one is judged.
We are located at 308 E. Acacia Avenue, two blocks east of South State Street and two blocks south of East Florida Avenue. Click here for a map and driving directions. You can reach our Parish Office at (951) 929-1152 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sunday 7:45 a.m. - Morning Prayer
- Sunday 8:00 a.m. - Holy Eucharist, Rite I (Elizabethan language), no music
- Sunday 10:30 a.m. - Holy Eucharist, Rite II (current English), with music
- Sunday 10:40 a.m. - Sunday School
- Monday through Wednesday, Friday 12:00 p.m. - Noonday Prayer
- Thursday 12:00 p.m. - Holy Eucharist & Healing Service
We would love to get to know you!